Tuesday 1 September 2009

Tooth

Arrived at Kings College Hospital in Camberwell, well passed 9.00am due to public transport and traffic at Brixton bla bla bla....... Closed my eye when they put a needle to my right hand vein but unfortunately they couldn't find the perfect spot and well have to try my left hand vein. When I woke up from the process, my tooth had already been taken out. Can hardly remember anything at all on the process when the tooth was extracted. Not too bad an experience to opt for sedative. Needless to say, as I am typing this blog, my tooth is hurting now. The last time I had my tooth extracted was about 4 1/2 years ago in Malaysia with sedative administered. Never ever been asked before in Malaysia. Wonder Malaysia have the sedative procedure now..................

No comments:

Post a Comment