Tuesday 25 August 2009

My Day Off

Spent my day viewing house around South Thames College whereby Melyssa will be attending when she comes in Sept hopefully. The rent near the college is quite high but because I didn't want Melyssa to take a public transport and be caught in the morning traffic with everyone else leaving their house to work as her class starts at 9.00am Monday to Friday.

The one that I viewed is just a walking distance to the college but the rent is £250 pw for a 2 rooms flat. Still considering and will try to ring up the agent and reduce the rent if possible.

Spoke to Michelle and requested her to email me her FD that she had opened months ago as well as also email me the bank statements which she claimed to hv received from HSBC. Still awaiting for her email. Just being afraid that some one close to her will sweet talk her into giving him a loan (if given, it is as good as BAD DEBT). Money is not easy to earn, my hard earned money - Just like my friend, Jescyln said.

Wish that I can shout it to somebody's face that "I PAID THE CAR THAT MICHELLE IS DRIVING NOW WITHOUT A SINGLE PENNY OR SEN HELP FROM ANYBODY" SO IN ANOTHER WORDS "IT IS LEGALLY MY CAR" - HANDS OFF IF WHOEVER WHO THINK THAT THEY CAN KEEP IT WHEN MICHELLE COMES TO UK.

Jescyln or Foong - You should know who I am referring to!!!!!

MONEY CHANGES EVERYTHING. THROUGH MONEY I SEE THE EVIL IN YR GREED.

No comments:

Post a Comment